Rebounding Is the Gateway to Fitness!
Are you interested in taking back your health and starting a fitness program but unsure where to start? This Beginner program is the perfect stepping stone to slowly build your body – one cell at a time!
Interested in connecting with people to join you on this journey? This is your class!
Primal for Beginners will slowly build strength, balance, coordination while at the same time you will tone and shed excess weight as well as detox your body, ramp up your immune system.. Every Cell, Every System (skeletal,muscular, circulatory, endocrine,respiratory and mind-body) benefits all being gentle on your joints! Did I mention how much fun you will have in the process! (See Below for more detail of the benefit of this exercise)
This class is strictly for beginners! We will take our time, support each other and accept everyone where they are at!
One Body… Five Aspects Fitness!
300 lb weight limit.
Sprint 8 – Primal 8 Training ( Were Going to Approach this Slowly and still Reap some amazing benefits!
- Sprint 8 is a 20-minute training that uses three muscles fibers: Slow, fast and super-fast. During burst of interval the super-fast muscle fibers are used which stimulates the growth hormone HGH that our body slows down making in our 30’s. The higher your levels of HGH, the younger, healthier and stronger you will be. Prevents wrinkles and skin sagging. HGH targets fat for 2 hours after your workout!
- Ramps up the mitochondria (builds more factories) – the cells powerhouse which allows for greater oxygen consumption (did you ever climb stairs and feel you couldn’t get enough oxygen?) This is known as the VO2 Max – measures the cardio respiratory fitness.
- Ramps up the metabolism.
- Short burst of interval 30 seconds gives the body just the right amount of intensity to get all the benefits without breaking down the body.
Rebound Training (Tramp)
- Whole body Exercise – Anti Aging “Cells” experience the effects of acceleration and deceleration and 200 times a minute = WHOLE BODY COLLECTIVELY STRONGER without damaging the body. (Works all 30 trillion cells in body)
- Bone, Nervous system, Muscular System, Endocrine System, Immune System and Organs, Skin, and mind all become stronger. Unhealthy cells are cleared from the body. U.S. Marines slogan: Adapt or Die – forcing body to regenerate itself with healthy cells.
- Only on the tramp do you get the vertical stacking of forces: Acceleration/deceleration = Resistance. Resistance with G-force for total body = stronger bones. Add weights multiply that by the G – Force (usually G-force 2 to 3) and ramp up your workout for 30 trillion cells!
- Rebounding allows for greater oxygen consumption – get fit faster and oxygen consumption stays up after rebounding = Greater Metabolic Rate torching calories even hours after exercising.
- Most Importantly, Lymphatic detox -lymph fluid contains immune cells that travel through body takes invaders to lymph nodes to get cleaned; there macrophages and WBC ingest; digest and steels genetic code to prepare and army of WBC to fight that invader the next time it enters in body. Heart does not pump lymph fluid through the circulatory system. The only way lymph fluid moves is thru up and down movement. They lymph system is a series of one-way channels. When you bounce, it sends the fluid through each channel. A 4-minute health bounce will filter lymph fluid thru the body. A vacuum detox for the body!