Here's the connection!
What happens when you get a Wellness professional who opens up a whole body fitness studio?
1. Bones – did you know your bones are alive? Constantly building and breaking down. This is done with the help of your thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas as well as your hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
2. Your immune system begins in your bone marrow same with red blood cells. Get this same with your stem cells!
3. Did you know your bones have a direct connection with obesity and diabetes. It’s all in the reabsorption process. (Strong bones!) Your bone then releases a hormone that keeps you thin, keeps you insulin sensitive and stimulates a higher insulin concentration. People low in this hormone are obese and have type 2 diabetes.
3.Your muscle health is essential to bone health! Unused weak muscles lead to Osteoporosis! It really is use it or loose it!
4. Your muscles just like your bones produce hormones. When you do HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) or Sprint 8, you tap into you fast twitch and super fast twitch fibers which release human growth hormone.
5. The immune cells created in your bone marrow mature into killer t cells that terminates cancer cells and or cells infected by a virus or bacteria. Killer t cells travel through your lymphatic system.
Ways to strengthen your bones for a healthy body:
1. Rebounding! Primal or Primal Meets Bike! Did you know bouncing on a mini trampoline stimulates muscle fibers, pulls on bone as well as the bounce alone is essential for bone health. Add weights and with acceleration, deceleration and gravity your now increasing the load on both muscles and bones.
The statement below is one of several made in a scientific study published in the Journal of Applied Physiology 49(5): 881-887, 1980, which confirms many of the statements previously made in The Miracles of Rebound Exercise, 1979. The research was performed by the Biomechanical Research Division, NASA-Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, California, in cooperation with the Wenner-Gren Research laboratory, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky. (click here to read article)
“…for similar levels of heart rate and oxygen consumption, the magnitude of the biomechanical stimuli is greater with jumping on a trampoline than with running, a finding that might help identify acceleration parameters needed for the design of remedial procedures to avert deconditioning in persons exposed to weightlessness. “
2. Weight training (F.I.T Strength) try to incorporate some type of weight training a couple times a week.
3. Sunshine in moderation! Yes the best time to grab those rays before 8 am and after 4 .(A whole other blog regarding your health and sunshine coming). Let that sun hit your skin. I would like you to ponder one thing.. why is it every other living thing flourishes in the sunshine but we humans… have to cover our skin and prevent the rays from making contact?
4. Healthy Diet consisting of leafy greens, organic grass fed whole milk foods, balanced Omega,3,6,7 & 9 fats as well as moderate GMO free fruits!
5. Send in the Marines – protect that body! Since your lymphatic system doesn’t have a pump the lymph fluid(immune cells, nutrients and water) travels through one way valves. The most effective way to move that fluid through your body….BOUNCE! DETOX.
6. Learn Stress Reduction Techniques! No matter what the stressor, your body goes into Flight or Flight! What does this mean to you? Your body has the same stress response no matter if your stuck in traffic or running from a lion! So to put it simply… when your running from a lion, your body is in survival mode which means all construction (building body mode) shuts down and it’s using all it’s resources to run! If you are constantly under stress this takes a toll on more then just your heart, and blood pressure… Your bones suffer too!